Accenture purchases Spanish provider of cybersecurity services
Accenture a global professional services company that provides a wide range of services, including consulting, technology, digital, and operational services established in 1989, is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland. Accenture specialises in various fields, including artificial intelligence, data analysis, and security.
Innotec, founded in 2002, is situated in Madrid, Spain. Innotec excels in cybersecurity as a service, cyber risk management, and cyber resilience.
Accenture Security is set to welcome Innotec's team of 500 cybersecurity professionals, which will match with its existing workforce of 20,000 security experts worldwide. This collaboration positions Accenture Security as one of the foremost Managed Security Services Providers (MSSPs) in Spain, according to both companies.
Moreover, Innotec's inclusion enhances Accenture's ability to offer Spanish organizations wide range of cybersecurity skills and expertise. This boosts Accenture to provide these organizations with a comprehensive suite of managed security services:
1. Simulated threat assessment, detection, and response
2. Incident management
3. Cyber intelligence
4. Safeguarding of infrastructure and applications
5. Evaluation of cyber risks
6. Expert security consultation
The acquisition of Innotec marks Accenture's 19th security-related transaction since 2015. Notable transactions in this portfolio include:
- 6point6, a UK-based technology consultancy specializing in cloud, data, and cybersecurity.
- MNEMO Mexico, offering managed security services to Mexican organizations.
- Morphus, providing cyber defense, risk management, and threat intelligence services.
- Sentor, a Swedish MSSP and cyber defense services provider.
- Openminded, an MSSP and cybersecurity consulting firm.
Furthermore, in September 2023, Accenture extended its partnership with CyberArk, an identity security solutions provider. This collaboration enables Accenture to utilize CyberArk's technologies to manage and oversee privileged access across on-premises, cloud, and hybrid infrastructures for its customers. Accenture also relies on CyberArk's technologies to safeguard its own data and systems.
Accenture's offerings in the cybersecurity domain, including cyber strategy, protection, and resilience services are accessible to organizations globally.